- Fits the Savage© Model 110© / Model 111 (and variants) long action rifles that are chambered in magnum long action calibers
- Converts all models to a double column TYPE C detachable magazine with rear paddle release design*
- Magazines based on the .30-06 with a maximum length of 3.410"
- Incorporates three (3) steel, flush fit hard points for QD style sling swivels (sling swivels not included)
- Length of pull is thumbwheel click adjustable from 13.5" to 14.5"
- Cheek riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in .05" increments with a travel of 1.25"
- Free float barrel channel accepts most barrel contours
- Off-hand pressure hook
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy
- Aluminum pillars are embedded in the stock
- Includes UM style sling stud (not installed) for mounting of Harris style bipods to the forend
- Grip storage compartment
- Hex head action screws and Allen wrench included
- Includes one TYPE C - Archangel© Magnum Caliber .300 WIN, 7mm Remington® Magnum (6) Rd with a (5) Rd limiter black polymer magazine (AAMLA5)*
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Lifetime Warranty**
- Made in USA
The Archangel© AAS111MLA is an aluminum pillar bedded, fully adjustable precision stock for Savage© Model 110© / Model 111 long action rifles (and variants) chambered in cartridges based on the .300 WIN Mag with a maximum overall length of 3.410”. Converts all models to a double column TYPE C detachable magazine configuration. Includes one TYPE C - Archangel© Magnum Caliber .300 WIN, 7mm Remington® Magnum (6) Rd with a (5) Rd limiter black polymer magazine (AAMLA5)*. This weight reduced and slimmed modern precision stock is at home at the range or hunting in the field. It features an ergonomic gooseneck style grip with palm swells, and a locking storage compartment. The comfortable, ventilated forend is contoured and textured for positive retention and features two M-Lok© slots on the bottom for mounting accessories such as a rail, bi-pod or light. The click adjustable cheek riser, with a 1.25” travel in .05” increments and a length of pull of 13.5” – 14.5”, assures a proper fit to each individual. The buttstock features a textured, contoured recoil pad and off-hand pressure hook. Combined, these ergonomic features provide excellent control and feel. The varmint-barrel sized barrel channel accepts and free-floats most barrel contours. Includes a traditional style sling stud (not installed) for using a standard sling swivel on the forend, or for mounting Harris style bipods. Also features three steel QD style flush fit hardpoints for QD style sling swivels (sling swivels not included). Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer, the AAS111MLA is impervious to weather and will withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. This stock is tough as nails and will deliver outstanding accuracy shot after shot, year after year. Lifetime warranty**. Made in USA
*TYPE C - magazines are compatible with and interchangeable among the Precision Elite Long Action Stocks. Care must be taken to load the correct ammunition into the correct action or chamber. AAMLA magazines will work with MAGNUM caliber long action rifles; AASLA magazines will work with STANDARD caliber long action rifles. WARNING: Do not load ammunition into a rifle that does not match the caliber marking on the firearm.(See TYPE mag FAQ)
**Lifetime Warranty protects against manufacturer defects (See Warranty)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov