- Fits Ruger© 10/22©
- Light weight modular style folding conversion stock
- Extended magazine release
- Extended and enhanced bolt release
- Aluminum flash hider (fits standard OEM barrels)
- Aluminum hand stop with integrated front left and right sling mount
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Folding buttstock with recoil pad stows from 36.75" to 28.625"
- Includes front and rear sights - adjustable for winds and elevation with two (2) apertures
- Three (3) embedded steel quick detach hardpoints
- Aluminum reinforced full length Picatinny top rail
- Dummy suppressor (fits 18.50" standard barrels)
- Two (2) storage compartments
- Hand guard accessory rail
- Overall Length: 29.50"
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Includes the Archangel© AA922 .22 LR (10) Rd magazine (AA922 01)
- Lifetime Warranty*
- Made in USA
We will not ship this stock to anyone with a BILLING and/or SHIPPING address in New Jersey and New York.
The Archangel© AAM1022 Nomad folding stock fully transforms your Ruger© 10/22© into a modern military style folding design. Easily installed on your Ruger© 10/22©. This robust modular style stock weighs only 3.4 pounds and is loaded with features. The folding buttstock with rubber recoil pad folds/stows from 36.75" to 28.625" overall length with the standard 18.50" barrel. Includes aluminum reinforced full length Picatinny top rail, a lower hand guard accessory rail, sights that are adjustable for windage and elevation with two apertures, an extended magazine release, plus an extended and enhanced bolt release. Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer. This stock can be fired when folded. Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA.
*Lifetime Warranty protects against manufacturer defects (See Warranty)
- Black Nomad Stock (AAM1022-01) with the Archangel© AA922 .22 LR (10) Rd Magazine (AA922 01)
- Black Nomad stock (AAM1022) with the Archangel© AA922 .22 LR (25) Rd Magazine (AA922-A1)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov