- Fits the Howa™ or Smith & Wesson© 1500© and Weatherby© Vanguard© short action rifles in all calibers based on .308 cartridge
- Converts ADL, BDL, and DM models to a double column TYPE A detachable magazine with rear paddle release design*
- Incorporates three (3) steel, flush fit hard points for QD style sling swivels (sling swivels not included)
- Integrated forend flush fit bi-pod features push button / one hand deployment
- Length of pull is thumbwheel click adjustable from 13.5" to 14.625"
- Cheek riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in .05" increments with a travel of 1.5"
- Free float barrel channel accepts most barrel contours
- Off-hand pressure hook
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced olive drab polymer
- Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy
- Aluminum pillars are embedded in the stock
- Grip storage compartment
- Includes one (1) TYPE A - Archangel© .308 (10) Rd blue steel magazine (AA308 01)*
- Overall Length: 32.125"
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Lifetime Warranty**
- Made in USA
The Archangel© AA1500 is an aluminum pillar bedded, fully adjustable precision stock for the Howa™ or Smith & Wesson© 1500© and Weatherby© Vanguard© short action rifles chambered in cartridges based on the .308 cartridge. Converts ADL, BDL, and DM models to a double column TYPE A detachable magazine with rear paddle release design*. This modern precision stock features an ergonomic gooseneck style grip with palm swells, flared base, and locking storage compartment provides excellent control and feel. The click adjustable cheek riser with a 1.5” travel in .05” increments and a length of pull of 13.5” – 14.625”, assures a proper fit to each individual. The buttstock features a textured, contoured recoil pad and off-hand pressure hook. The varmint-barrel sized barrel channel accepts and free-floats most barrel contours. The wide sloped forend is optimized for sandbag/rest use, and features a full length, textured, grooved gripping surface and magwell grasp thumb rest. An internally integrated, flush fit, steel and aluminum reinforced bi-pod is there when you need it, but completely non-obtrusive when you don’t. This internal bi-pod features a switch operated, one hand deployment and textured feet for improved stability in soil. Features three steel QD style flush fit hardpoints for QD style sling swivels (sling swivels not included). Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced olive drab polymer, the AA1500 is impervious to weather and will withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. This stock is tough as nails and will deliver outstanding accuracy shot after shot, year after year. Includes one (1) TYPE A - Archangel© .308 (10) Rd blue steel magazine (AA308 01).* Lifetime warranty**. Made in USA.
*TYPE A - magazines are compatible with and interchangeable among the original AA700 and AA1500 Precision Short Action Stocks. Care must be taken to load the correct ammunition into the correct action or chamber. AA223 magazines will work with .223 based action rifles; AA308 magazines will work with .308 based action rifles. WARNING: Do not load ammunition into a rifle that does not match the caliber marking on the firearm. (See TYPE mag FAQ)
**Lifetime Warranty protects against manufacturer defects (See Warranty)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov