- Fits the Mossberg© 500© / 590© / Maverick© 88© 12 gauge shotgun
- Molded in quick detach hard points (left and right) (QD sling swivels not included)
- Patented, anti-snag interchangeable insert recoil pad (soft and firm inserts included)
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Six (6) position collapsible buttstock is adjustable for 11" to 14.25"
- Ergonomic textured pistol grip with locking storage
- Pistol grip provides superior weapon retention and control
- Detachable cheek riser for raised sights or optics (sights not included)
- Seven (7) round shell carrier (AA113)
- Weight 1.4 pounds
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
The Archangel© AA50088 is an advanced tactical stock system for Mossberg© 500™ and 590™ and Maverick© 88© 12 gauge Shotguns. An ergonomic textured pistol grip with locking storage enhances weapon retention and control. A teardrop shape extension tube cheek weld shape assists in a natural sight picture with bead type or barrel mounted sights. An included cheek riser can be user installed for instant cheek alignment with raised sights or optical sight systems (sights not included). A six position collapsible buttstock with patented durometer tuning system allows shooters of all sizes to find the optimum adjustment for fit and comfort. The patented, individual tension adjustable, seven round shell carrier mounts to the left side of the receiver and won’t interfere with the stroke of military length forends. A captured rubber gasket protects the finish of your shotgun where the shell carrier plate mates with the receiver. Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer, this rig is impervious to weather, all standard gun solvents and oils, and will withstand a lifetime of hard use. Lifetime warranty. Made in USA.
Forend NOT included
*Lifetime Warranty protects against manufacturer defects (See Warranty)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov